Re: The path of least blame

On 5 August 2011 08:45, Julien Olivier <julo42 gmail com> wrote:
> I'd say that Evolution, Rhythmbox, Banshee, Synaptic, Vinagre and
> Transmission ar example of single-window apps, while LibreOffice,
> Epiphany, Firefox, gnome-terminal, Nautilus and Gedit are examples of
> multi-window apps.

Just to play devil's advocate, I've been known to have two Evolution
windows open (one mailer, one calendar) but rarely have more than one
browser window open.

(the point being that drawing a line is rather tricky)

That said, this is all academic.  Surely everyone who uses terminals
heavily has a keystroke to bring up a terminal?  (super-t for me)

Ross