Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

On 04/06/2011 10:46 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 20:36 +1200, John Stowers wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 07:40 +0200, Aniruddha wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Adam Williamson<awilliam redhat com>  wrote:
  Anything I launch a lot
gets made a favorite, anything I launch infrequently I just search for
(which is no clicks: 'start' key, type.)
--
You mean press the windows key and type the program name? I've tried
this, I can't remember every program name,

'rip' does not get you Sound Juicer
'burn' does not get you Brasero
'sound' does not get you Audacity (but somehow, it *does* get you
Brasero?)
'audio' gets you Audacity, but not Rhythmbox (you have to hit 'music'
for that)
'video' does not get you Totem

so, yeah, it's not great =)
I understand all of those... except for the Rhythmbox example. Why would you search "audio" for Rhythmbox? I'd search "music" or "player".