Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri@...> writes:

Well, as I said I had read Fedora users comments on GNOME 3 subject and they
were mixed, even from long time GNOME users.
I tested it few days ago and I started switching between open apps' windows and
that hidden underneath them menu system.
And I realized that there is a functional problem with it, making life harder
for me, and what about "regular" users ?

Let's hope that GNOME 3 devs and users make some improvements, either directly
(preferably) or thru extensions.

> But going anywhere else is not an option.

Let's hope. There are season users who are concerned, also about their users
base they serve.

> This is the hotel california of desktops.

Thanks for bringing that up :-)
Enjoy it guys.

The Eagles - Hotel California

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCklH9gQAAg