Re: Gnome objectives

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:08:32AM +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 12:53 +0530, dE . wrote:
>
> > Till now I don't see any real reason for developing gnome-shell -- it
> > appears to be a complete waist of effort.
>
> it may be wasted, but it's not *your* effort.

Discussions on GNOME shell are fine. Disagreeing is fine as well.

That said, please be respectful towards the gnome shell developers. This
stop energy is not constructive. Furthermore, it is off topic as the
goal of gnome-shell mailing list is to develop gnome shell.

See http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct for more guidelines.

> I politely ask you to stop this thread. you made your points (far too)

+1 (discussion is fine, but follow code of conduct, no stop energy)

--
Regards,
Olav