Re: Is the Minimize button still useful with gnome-shell ?

Sorry to ask this in here, but did my message with the mockup get posted (as I got a message that it was awaiting moderator approval, as the body was too long - probably somehow related to the attachment -)? If not than here is a copy of the message with a link rather than an attachment:

Rather than a new UI, wouldn't a button launching the gnome-shell be better, example (see mockup below/attached):
 * You click the button.
 * Gnome shell opens with a text over each workspace "Drop window here" (See below).
 * Possibly the rest of the interfaces are greyed out, and only activate after clicking outside the dropable workspaces or the button above it.
The mockup is based on an online gnome-shell screenshot as I currently don't have linux myself, so I hope its up to date. (And if it's an standard up to date interface, than it has gotten far too complicated in the mean time with the new buttons, but that's entirely offtopic).
 Regards,
  David Mulder
Link to mockup: http://i42.tinypic.com/nwhjbq.png