Re: Task list in Gnome Shell - mockup

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Brian Fleeger <brianfleeger yahoo com> wrote:
The biggest problem I see with this layout is that a drop-down grid is not consistent with the regular list used for windows.  But for now it is the only way I can think of to avoid the awkwardness of a textual list for workspaces.

Well we could use similar thumbs for the windows too. But this click and hold would be rather confusing to the user because he will think that the list is buggy and won't open by click. Aother issue that bothers me in this method (the list) is that people don't know where their minimized windows go and will feel lost.

Anton