Re: Subtracting workspaces
- From: Anton Kerezov <ankere gmail com>
- To: Brian Fleeger <brianfleeger yahoo com>
- Cc: Gnome List <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Subtracting workspaces
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:29:48 +0300
On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Brian Fleeger <brianfleeger yahoo com>
I don't know if anyone else finds this distracting, much less if it qualifies as a "bug" worth filing. Does anyone else get tired?
I feel tired too. The logic of adding workspaces is too unpredictable though looking good.
As far as the minus sign it could just be another circle with minus in it but given that method there should be visual indication what will be removed (glow or smth). Thought I think that this minus should not stop the user remove exact workspaces with separate minus on them, appearing on mouse over.
] [Thread Prev