Re: Task list in Gnome Shell - mockup

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Jay Bee <jaybee444 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,
here is my attempt at eliminating the bottom task list.
It could be combined with the "Breadcrumbs" mockup already mentioned here.

The mockup is located here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/TaskListDropDown

The one thing that I think might be a problem is that some people are switching windows based on their orientation (left & right) and this require that the user should see all available options without clicking or hovering something (like the current taskbar). Ideal solution would be something like shelf I think.

Anton

--
A.K.