From: gnome-pilot-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-pilot-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Wayne Feick
Sent: 08 October 2008 18:59
To: The PalmOS(tm) integration package
Subject: RE: Evolution with exchange

I've never tried to sync LDAP to my Treo. My configuration uses two accounts, one IMAP the other Exchange (via the evolution exchange connector, not IMAP). Whenever I try to add LDAP to the mix evolution locks up. This has been consistent behavior across multiple companies' exchange servers.

Wayne.

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 17:35 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 14:42 +0000, Wayne Feick wrote:
> I've found that enabling LDAP leads to evolution hanging periodically.
> You may find the same.

I've been (lightly) using LDAP address-books in Evolution for at least
the past year without difficulties.  I have never tried syncing ldap to
my palm.

Matt