Sync doesn't finish

Hi all,

Ubuntu 8.04 / Evolution <-> Palm Zire 31

I have had different trouble with this combination from the beginning
and am hoping you can help me sort things out.

The bug (I am guessing it is a bug) I am looking at right now is that
Sync hangs at the EToDo list. The next item (Memofile isn't started I
guess).

What information can I supply to help you help me?

Thanks,

Ken

--

BUITENLAND - Ik ben afwezig van vrijdag 3 tot en met maandag 13 oktober.

--

Special Order bvba | visual service marketing & consulting

Volhardingstraat 60 | B-2020 Antwerpen
t/f: +32 3 290 73 87
gsm: + 32 477 47 66 39

P D F / X H T M L P H P C S S