I'm totally at a loss as to what to do here. It's very annoying. (Am trying to ditch windows, but if I can't sync my PDA with my work calendar and contacts, I'm going to be very much stuck with it.)

Cheers for any advice.
Jamie

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 21:05 +0100, Jamie Dow wrote:
Many thanks, Matt. I'll give this a try.
There aren't 2 PDA objects configured. But I'll try the one time action of copying the data to PDA. Hadn't thought of that.
Best,
Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Davey <mcdavey mrao cam ac uk>
To: The PalmOS(tm) integration package <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Evolution with exchange
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 09:40:38 +0100

Hi Jamie,

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 22:00 +0100, Jamie Dow wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using Evolution as my PIM client at work, and instead of (what
> most other users have) Outlook.
[...]
> My question is whether it is possible to get the exchange conduits for
> Calendar, Address, Task, etc. to point to the exchange based calendar,
> addressbook, and so on.
[...]
> When I configure the conduits to point to the correct calendar /
> addressbook / etc., I sync and - hey presto! - the conduits have
> magically changed to point to a different calendar / address book..
>
> Anyone know why this is happening, and whether it is possible to sync
> successfully with the exchange data that evolution-exchange enables me
> to access via evolution?

I have never used Evolution with Exchange, but I'm surprised by the
symptoms you describe.  Any chance you have two "PDA" objects
configured, and you changed the conduit settings on the wrong one?

If that's not the case, it sounds like a bug in the conduit.  It might
be worth trying a "one time" action of "copy to PDA" to see if that
works (assuming you don't mind wiping the calendar/addressbook data on
your PDA.

Matt

Matt Davey	By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   task completely overwhelm me. --  Ashleigh Brilliant