Re: Evolution with exchange

In fact, when I close the window and reselect, I find that the WRONG calendar has been set. It changes it to a personal calendar (local).
I've just synced (very annoyingly) therefore against the wrong calendar etc..

Any other suggestions?
Jamie

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 11:27 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
Hi Jamie,

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 11:17 +0100, Jamie Dow wrote:
> Matt & others,
> I'm now back at my Fedora machine (at work) and I can't even try your
> suggestion.
>
> As soon as I set the conduits to the relevant Exchange calendar /
> addressbook / todos and then click on OK, when I open up the same
> conduit settings immediately afterwards the setting for which of the
> Evolution calendar/addressbook/todos to sync has gone blank. It just
> does not seem to want to accept the exchange settings.

I wasn't aware of that bug, but I can reproduce it.  The good news is
that the blank field seems to be entirely cosmetic - the configuration
change has in fact been made.  If you close the config window and reopen
it, you'll see the selected calendar correctly set.

Matt