Re: Starting gnome-pilot minimised to tray / getting usb: sync to work first time

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 23:04 +0100, Jamie Dow wrote:
> OK. Thanks, Matt, that's helpful.
> Is there an equivalent way of adding *that* applet when in KDE. When I
> choose add Applet to the panel, it offers me a list of KDE native
> applets, but not the pilot applet you mention. It's not obvious how to
> add it ......

No, the 'panel' is specific to gnome.

> for now, I'm going with a little script in my Autostart folder to
> start the daemon. But I'm liking the panel option, if there's a way of
> getting it to work.

In kde you should just run gpilotd from a startup script, as you
suggest.

Matt

Matt Davey		The mind is not a vessel to be filled
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk         but a fire to be kindled.  -- Plutarch