sync multiple calendars

Hi all!
I'm trying to sync 7 calendars in a single sync between linux box (Ubuntu Hardy) and Palm Centro.
I have a nicely working out-of-the-house sync: Lightning-Calendar (with syncSW add-on) <-> Scheduleworld <-> Centro (with SyncML add-on), which perfectly syncs all the different calendars. After setting up the matching categories on the Palm, even the colors match.
Now, I'm looking for an at-home sync. The gnome-pilot Conduit Settings dialog seems to only allow for syncing one calendar at a time. Is there anything like a config file that would allow to set up a multi calendar sync?
Thanks
yeti