Re: Gnome-Pilot on Kubuntu

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 16:59 -0700, Rick Knight wrote:
[snip]
> I have everything working, for the most part anyway. What isn't working
> is syncing my Evolution-exchange email. The Calendar, Tasks and Contacts
> work fine, even picking them up from Evolution-exchange. What is
> required to sync my mail?

What is required is for someone to write a conduit for Evolution mail :)

There is an old 'sendmail' conduit that is able to send outgoing mail at
sync time and sync the inbox with a directory on the desktop.  It hasn't
been maintained and as far as I know is not compatible with newer mail
database formats on current devices.

Matt Davey		Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk