Gnome-Pilot on Kubuntu

I'm trying to install gnome-pilot on my Kubuntu Feisty box and need some help.

I have installed Evolution 2.12 from svn and it's working fine. I installed from svn because the Kubuntu package is fairly old and lacks a feature I need (print setup). I want to use gnome-pliot with evolution but the Kubuntu package doesn't seem to find my evolution installation. Now I'm trying to install gnome-pilot from svn to the same location I have evolution installed in but I'm running into a problem. When I run make it builds for a bit and then stops with this error...

gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob: In function 'gnome_pilot_conduit_config_sync_type_int_to_str': gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:54: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCustomStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:54: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:54: error: for each function it appears in.)
gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:56: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeSynchronizeStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:58: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCopyFromPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:60: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCopyToPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:62: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeMergeFromPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:64: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeMergeToPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:66: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeNotSetStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob: In function 'gnome_pilot_conduit_config_sync_type_str_to_int': gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:78: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeSynchronizeStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:80: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCopyToPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:82: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCopyFromPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:84: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeMergeToPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:86: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeMergeFromPilotStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:88: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeCustomStr' undeclared (first use in this function) gnome-pilot-conduit-config.gob:90: error: 'GnomePilotConduitSyncTypeNotSetStr' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[3]: *** [gnome-pilot-conduit-config.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/share/svn/gnome/gnome-pilot/libgpilotdCM'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/share/svn/gnome/gnome-pilot/libgpilotdCM'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/share/svn/gnome/gnome-pilot'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this error and, more importantly, how to get past it?

Thanks,
Rick