Re: palm T5 sync jpilot, frequent disconnections
- From: "Y Uanlux" <yuanlux gmail com>
- To: "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod gnu-designs com>, "The PalmOS(tm) integration package" <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
- Cc: Fedora-list <fedora-list redhat com>, pilot-link-general pilot-link org
- Subject: Re: palm T5 sync jpilot, frequent disconnections
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:13:39 +1100
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM, David A. Desrosiers
<desrod gnu-designs com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 11:28 +1100, Y Uanlux wrote:
> > Most of times, the PDA was disconnected and reconnected, as showing
> > below. What is the preblom and how to fix it?
> Unfortunately, there is no fix. This is what the physical hardware was
> designed to do... to go from "drive mode" to "sync" by disconnecting and
> reconnecting like that. You can only sync when it's in "sync" mode, not
> when it's in "drive mode".
Is there any way to make the 'sync' mode last a bit long? My feeling
is that there is about 3 seconds window between press "HotSync" button
and click on 'Sync'icon on jpilot.
> David A. Desrosiers
> desrod gnu-designs com
> Skype...: 860-967-3820
> gnome-pilot-list mailing list
> gnome-pilot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev