Re: Newbie questions

Adam C Powell IV keyed the following on 8/30/2007 11:05 AM:
On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 11:54 -0400, Pete Holsberg wrote:

JUST BEFORE, JUST BEFORE!!! :-) :-) And "just before" works with
jpilot!!! Thanks, 1E6!!!

Hooray!  Congratulations.  Sorry it took so long, in part due to my
delay in replying to you and silly errors.

You should also find it significantly faster than before.  My syncs
using visor with the Treo 600 used to take about an hour, and now using
libusb with the 700p they get done in about ten minutes!

It's much faster than synching with Palm Desktop but I attribute that with not having to deal with Docs To Go and pix/videos.

Many, many thanks!!

--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

Maxim for the Internet Age: The e-mail of the species is deadlier than the mail...