Re: Newbie questions

Hey Pete,

Open a terminal, then try one of these two:
/usr/libexec/gpilotd
/usr/bin/gpilotd

If it's neither of those (which seems unlikely), then try `locate gpilotd` which should return the location of the executable.

Cheers,

Callum.

Pete Holsberg wrote:
I just installed 7.04 Xubuntu and am having trouble getting information from my TREO 700p to my computer.

I start a Hot Sync on the TREO and it goes through a cycle where it appears to transfer data, but I cannot find it.

How do I start gnome-pilot manually? Thanks.