Re: Newbie questions

Callum Macdonald wrote:
First question second, you can setup gpilot to sync with Evolution, so you could view the data there. If you don't want to use Evolution, the simplest option might be jpilot. It works for me via USB. You need to stop gpilotd, it's not used at all, and use jpilot to sync. It's based on Palm Desktop, but it's quite old I think, so it doesn't support some of the newer features (datebook categories, multiple addresses), if I remember correctly.
Installed jpilot and it run but doesn't make the connection via /dev/pilot. ThePDA times out.

???