Re: Kyocera 7135 not behaving with gpilot

On 15:56 Wed 09 Mar     , Don Seiler wrote:
> OK well it seemed to work the first time for initial setup.  Only my
> first real attempt at syncing crashed the evolution exchange backend and
> now if I try to open Pilot Settings, nothing opens.  I can still do
> pilot-xfer just fine.
>
> I have tried to shutdown all of evolution (even backend stuff) and
> restart it, but no change.

Seems I have to kill any and all gpilotd processes in order to bring up
the control applet UI again.  Every other sync has also caushed the
addressbook to crash.

Otherwise I can sync my addressbook, but I get connection lost error
when trying to sync the date book.  Might this be due to recurring
appointments without end or something?

--
Don Seiler
don seiler us

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041