Re: Kyocera 7135 not behaving with gpilot

Just another data point, I have had no issues with the Kyocera 7135 when
using the serial port.  With the USB connection, I have successfully got
it to sync once or twice, but it is flaky enough to be unusable (even
with kernel mods, devices.xml, udev mods... blah blah blah).

BTW, this has been true for at least RH9, FC1, FC2, and FC3.

Just FYI,
  - Sam