Re: Kyocera 7135 not behaving with gpilot

On 13:09 Wed 09 Mar     , Samuel Ziegler wrote:
> Just another data point, I have had no issues with the Kyocera 7135 when
> using the serial port.  With the USB connection, I have successfully got
> it to sync once or twice, but it is flaky enough to be unusable (even
> with kernel mods, devices.xml, udev mods... blah blah blah).

The thought of having to use serial over USB makes me vomit in my mouth
a little bit.  Suppose I can try it this evening while waiting for
database restore.

--
Don Seiler
don seiler us

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041