Re: Tungsten E can't sync -- Solved!

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 10:34 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> Well, the simple reason why it's necessary is that gpilotd
> watches for known palm devices to appear in the
> /proc/bus/usb/devices file.

It looks like it would be a good idea for gpilotd/applet to raise some
form of alert if there is no USB devices file.

I'll dig through bugzilla a little later and see if there is a request
for this, and if not add an enhancement request.  Its going to be an
usual case though considering that the vast majority of users are going
to be using packaged distributions.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]