Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

> > gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5
>                                                    ^^^^^^
> 	Yow! In 10 days, that release will be a YEAR old. There have been

Hey, my palm V is over 5 years old, and 0.11.5 ain't broke for me.
But then, I'm not using evolution.  My conduits include malsync,
memo-file, mail, file, and they're working fine.  I use Linux because
I need a stable responsive environment for getting development work done.
I don't want a system I have to upgrade twice a year to get keep legacy
hardware working.  That makes no sense to me.

> two releases since then, and a new one on the way soon. 0.11.5 had some
> issues in the userspace condiuts that may not work the way you want them to.
> I recommend you upgrade to 0.11.8 at the very least.
>
> 	What distro is this that is shipping these old packages?

Oh, just a minor one called redhat 9 (there's a rawhide 0.11.7 rpm available).

David, great work with the maintenance of pilot-link.  The 'presence' of
the maintainer(s?) seems vastly better than for gnome-pilot.  Hey, you
even have a homepage.  Many thanks.

Matt