Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

Le jeu 18/09/2003 à 16:46, Greg Copeland a écrit :
> Mandrake 9.1.
>
> I have the same setup here and find that gpilotd is almost worthless.
> The only way it will sync is if you manually run it (never with it
> running the background) and then, it will only sync once per execution.
>
> I guess the problem is that Mandrake is too far behind on it's updating
> of gpilotd?  To boot, it's also using devfs.

Mandrake has released an evo + gpilotd + pilot-link update soon after
9.1 was released (you could install it from the update / security stable
repositories). The version of pilot-link that shipped then was 0.11.7,
and everything works fine (for me at least :-)).

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>