Re: SNAFU: Incomplete installs, no conduits available, precompiled packages not working

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 19:02, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> 	Well, I hope he fixes that to remain current with the upstream
> method, which definately does not put it in /usr/bin. How old are these
> packages?

According to the file-dates on
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody/gnome2.2/
they are from 19. Sept. 2003, so not to old and Jamie told me they
include those memo-bug fixes, which I believe since syncing was
successful.

> 	If you have any comments or things you noticed that are missing in
> the HOWTO, let me know, and I'll be sure to update it to reflect those
> changes.

Of Course I'll do so!

Lars