Re: Location chooser (was Re: [Fwd: Re: here i come !])

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> We also need to think of a mail server. exim has a very good debconf
> script that asks most of the question one would need to setup his mail.
> Apart from one thing, it worked great for me (I need the mail software to
> send my mails automatically out when I connect onto my home network)

nullmailer?

[ Why would the user need a proper MTA? Hopefully our user-level mail
solution will handle all of that polava (eg. Evolution). nullmailer would be
good to have, because the 'primary user' could get admin mail from the
system if there were ever a reason to send any. ]

- Jeff

--
             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.