Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

At 02:49 PM 2/4/2004, Oliver Burnett-Hall wrote:

Where does Evolution sit in this?  I was under the impression that it
was still part of GNOME Office, but I'm obviously wrong.  IMO it would
be a mistake to be pushing an office suite if we can't offer an
email/contact management product like that.

I've been told that Evolution is now "Part of Core Gnome" I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I think it takes it out of placement in the suite.