gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 04:47, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 12:13:36AM +0100, Marc Maurer wrote:
> > For a start, we should update the GOffice homepage, which has this
> > "Gnome Office is actually a meta-project" nonsense on it. Then, we
> > should become a 'real' office suit, with a select group of high
> > quality _office_ applications.
>
> Amen.
> It boils down to resources.  If someone can step up to the plate and
> work on the website it would be a huge help.

I'm willing to do this - I've got some ideas for updating/redoing the
existing site and have made a start on this.  I should have something
semi-working in the next week or so.

Couple of questions:

(1) Where in cvs can I find the existing web pages?   I've had a look
but got annoyed with the ultra-slow web-cvs interface before I could
find anything.

(2) Which apps should be considered to be part of gnome office these
days?

(3) Does anyone have any material about the office project (from talks
or anything) that I can recycle?

Cheers,

- olly