Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 18:50, Marc Maurer wrote:
> > There should be "Core Gnome Office" applications, currently Abiword,
> > Gnumeric and GnomeDB.  Then there's "Potential Gnome Office"
> > applications like Conglomerate, Dia, and Inkscape that have aspirations
> > or GO would like to include.  Then it might be worth having a single
> > page dedicated to "Other Office Applications for Gnome" which include
> > links to Gimp, Sodipodi, etc.
>
> IMO, there is no need to link to other apps. People will find them if
> they need them, and it will only create extra 'confusion' (big word). We
> need to present GO as a firm solid complete solution for users.

Where does Evolution sit in this?  I was under the impression that it
was still part of GNOME Office, but I'm obviously wrong.  IMO it would
be a mistake to be pushing an office suite if we can't offer an
email/contact management product like that.

- olly