Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

> There should be "Core Gnome Office" applications, currently Abiword,
> Gnumeric and GnomeDB.  Then there's "Potential Gnome Office"
> applications like Conglomerate, Dia, and Inkscape that have aspirations
> or GO would like to include.  Then it might be worth having a single
> page dedicated to "Other Office Applications for Gnome" which include
> links to Gimp, Sodipodi, etc.

IMO, there is no need to link to other apps. People will find them if
they need them, and it will only create extra 'confusion' (big word). We
need to present GO as a firm solid complete solution for users.

Furthermore, I don't see why Inkscape (and other graphic apps) would
become part of GNOME _Office_. Although being a great app, I would think
it would fit better in a "Gnome Graphics Suite" for example.

Just thinking out loud,
  Marc