Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 14:43, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> Conglomerate isn't yet officially included, for stability reasons, but
> we are working towards it.
>
> Don't know if that's enough to give us at least a mention somewhere on
> the site; probably on a separate page - I think it's important to
> maintain a distinction between the highly stable and polished
> Abiword/Gnumeric, and the rest of us out there.

I've mentioned this a few times. :P

There should be "Core Gnome Office" applications, currently Abiword,
Gnumeric and GnomeDB.  Then there's "Potential Gnome Office"
applications like Conglomerate, Dia, and Inkscape that have aspirations
or GO would like to include.  Then it might be worth having a single
page dedicated to "Other Office Applications for Gnome" which include
links to Gimp, Sodipodi, etc.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org