Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

At 10:50 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:

Furthermore, I don't see why Inkscape (and other graphic apps) would
become part of GNOME _Office_. Although being a great app, I would think
it would fit better in a "Gnome Graphics Suite" for example.

Typically, there is a basic graphics widget in an office suite. Inkscape is a good choice as it has about the level of complexity needed and is active.

Now if there was an active Gnome Graphics Suite, it would be a better location. Lacking one, Gnome Office could use it.

I spent a day looking for "Gnome Graphics Suite" packages and could only come up with three, and that assumes Gimp people would even play ball. I'm unconvinced at this point there is enough material to make such a beast. :/