Re: [gnome-network]File sharing from Nautilus

On 2003.08.28 18:47, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

yes, sorry, I was wrong. And yeah, you are right, there is openslp. If
it's bsd, it means we cannot use it in a GPL program, or am I wrong?

It's BSD like,
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of Caldera Systems nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
(http://www.openslp.org/license.html)

i don't think it is GPL compatible, but I'd let the good folks at FSF decide that ;)

cheers

--
Carlos Morgado - http://chbm.net/  gpgkey: 0x1FC57F0A
FP: 0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A