Re: [gnome-network]Download manager

Hello:

I use a program, that although it doesn't have all the features you
mention, I think may be very interesting to consider.

http://downman.sourceforge.net/

It has a server/client architecture (a server tha does the download, and
a GTK GUI to control/monitor it), that could also be integrated with KDE
if wanted. I use it from Galeon (integrated) and although I miss some
features (segmentated download, mirror search) it works very well.

I think it's easier to implement those features and not to start from
scratch.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Beņat