Re: Common music database?

Cool.  I will take a look at it.  The project seems similiar to
mpd which in fact has a gnome frontend that looks very similar
to rhythmbox.  I've been looking for a music player that would steam
music to work but have been unable to find one.

That's why I wanted a common music db in order to create shoutcast
playlists or whatever from the database.  Nobody has reached that level
of sophistication yet.  I mean, it's something cool to be able to turn
your music db into a home based radio with many channels so that different
rooms could have different music.  :-)

Anyways, I will hold off on questions (and probably mail you
privately since it's probably offtopic)

sri