[gnome-mud] About the direction patch

I've been checking the directions patch again, and found out that it did already
integrate with the profile system. In fact, it adds a new toolbar button to
profile window to bring up the directions modification window, patches the
profile code, the mapper code and keybindigns code to use the profiled
directions. I re-post the full bzippped patch for you to check (it is against
v0.10.5). It also includes a new directions.c/.h to control the directions
window.

Quim.