[gnome-mud] G-M glade branch

Hi all,
        I've been poking about a bit at the glade branch recently,
finding what
needs to be done to get it into a releaseworthy state.  There's a couple
of issues I need confirmation on the resolution of, and one that needs
to be looked at by someone with more knowledge than me.  Robyn? :)

Anyway, assuming that the last patch that I submitted is approved,
here's what I think needs to be done; First off, the new windows in the
patch need to be connected to gconf.  Also, I think that passwords
should be stored in .gnome2_private rather than gconf, not a major issue
though.  The new connection wizard is going to need the code to connect,
obviously, but that may be a problem until the next issue is resolved;

I've been studying the gobject documentation recently, but I'm still not
confidant about using it.  Would it be necessary to make the conversion
before the release, or would we be able to make the conversion next
release?  As far as I can tell at the moment, it wouldn't be too much
trouble either way.

Lastly, The connection code seems to be b0rked, something which I have
no idea about how to trace/fix.  It segfaults as soon as I hit the
connect button, though I realize that's no good as a bugrep.

Lookin' forward to getting a release out!
--
Daniel Patton <seven-nation army com>