Re: [gnome-love] About Me - Change Password dialog suggestions

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 22:56 +0100, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 22:32 +0100, Johannes H. Jensen wrote:
Btw, if I change the glade interface of a program, should I submit a
patch to the original glade file, or should I submit the complete glade
interface?

Always submit your contributions as patches. It is the standard way and
so the maintainer will only need to look through your patch and apply it
to test it. If you provide the .glade file, you will force him to make
extra work, that normally maintainers doesn't want to do.

Also, patches should be always against a fresh cvs copy. As a note
beside, AFAIR, GNOME is now in interface freeze, so probably any work
you could made would only be taken into account for the 2.16 release, so
don't feel ignored if the maintainer is right now focused in fixing
crashes and other relevant bugs for the upcoming release. :-)

Good luck,

Claudio

Ok, thank you for your tips :)
--