Re: [gnome-love] About Me - Change Password dialog suggestions

Johannes,

As Claudio suggested the best way is to file this in bugzilla. The about-me maintainers will then automatically see it.

Furthermore it really helps if you already come with the patch. People file zillions of requests and ideas. Maintainers and developers usually don't go through bugzilla for looking what feature to implement next. They usually implement what they find important or nice to do.

Try to implement a small part of your proposal which is already an improvement for about-me and ask for a review

Jaap