Re: [gnome-love] Things that make you go "What in the world is That?!?"

  gcc
  make
  autoconf
  automake
  libtool
  something else?

I haven't seen this anywhere else on this thread, and as its required in
any modern project, GNU gettext (ie i18n support). This is mentioned as
a good basic way to get involved (doing string translation), so it would
make sense that any good gnome developer should know how to do it (I'll
admit - I have very little idea how it works beyond strings becoming
_("string") in python and then getting translated)

-- Matt Jones