Re: [gnome-love] Request for GNOME2.8 inclusion: Cantus 3

We should follow up in rhythmbox-dev.

sri

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 11:41:48PM +0100, Julien Olivier wrote:
Looking at Rhythmbox is must say that I agree. It seems virtually
impossible to combine both applications and still have an easy to use UI
for the resulting application. It would probably require to have two
completely different views, so I think it is more intuitive to leave
them seperated. (But if anyone has a good idea how to combine them, I
can come along with everything that makes sense).
Tag editing *makes sense* for Rhythmbox, while IMO mass editing does
not.

Maybe a good idea could be to add the possibility to select musics from
Rhythmbox, click on "edit tags", and have cantus show up with these
files loaded.

Just an idea...

--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>