Re: [gnome-love] Color selector dialog

Merhaba,

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 22:09 -0300, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
The whole idea is simple (move all color information that is "hardcoded"
on .gtkrc to a color only file (*.color-scheme or whatever) and change
this dinamically on Desktop Preferences -> Theme (with a Colors tab or
something), making possible to save and load a color-scheme file, like
the KDE guys do.

I would rather prefer the existence of so many themes which one of them
would fit my needs.

Actually, to save Joe User from the bloat, what we need is a good,
usable Theme Composer for power-users; which would simplify creation of
themes and let the bloat go to art.gnome.org :)
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
|          |  Software developer, IT consultant
|    FRONT |