Re: [gnome-love] Request for GNOME2.8 inclusion: Cantus 3

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 09:25:13PM +0200, Samuel wrote:
Hello Fernando,

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 21:09, Fernando Herrera wrote:
    New modules should be proposed to desktop-devel-list, but I
think it's to early in the 2.8 development proccess for doing it.

Ok, Thanks. I will try it there.

    BTW: have you tried to made it interoperate with sound juicer
(GNOME cd ripping tool) and Rythmbox (GNOME music player)

I have not; I will have a look at Rythmbox to see if integration is
possible.

It would be great if you could do this.  Although Colin recently
wrote that both tag editing are in RB and in gstreamer.  But it
would be great if mass editing was a seperate app.

sri