Re: [gnome-love] Request for GNOME2.8 inclusion: Cantus 3

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 23:10, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I have not; I will have a look at Rythmbox to see if integration is
possible.

It would be great if you could do this.  Although Colin recently
wrote that both tag editing are in RB and in gstreamer.  But it
would be great if mass editing was a seperate app.

Looking at Rhythmbox is must say that I agree. It seems virtually
impossible to combine both applications and still have an easy to use UI
for the resulting application. It would probably require to have two
completely different views, so I think it is more intuitive to leave
them seperated. (But if anyone has a good idea how to combine them, I
can come along with everything that makes sense).
Tag editing *makes sense* for Rhythmbox, while IMO mass editing does
not.

-Samuel