Re: [gnome-love] Request for GNOME2.8 inclusion: Cantus 3

Hello Fernando,

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 21:09, Fernando Herrera wrote:
      New modules should be proposed to desktop-devel-list, but I
think it's to early in the 2.8 development proccess for doing it.

Ok, Thanks. I will try it there.

      BTW: have you tried to made it interoperate with sound juicer
(GNOME cd ripping tool) and Rythmbox (GNOME music player)

I have not; I will have a look at Rythmbox to see if integration is
possible.

Thanks!
-Samuel