Re: [gnome-love] Re: Re: anyone wanna help with gnome-backgrounds

Only things I can say about it is that maybe it should be "Add
Images(s)" and "Remove Images(s)" and that maybe "Style" should be
indented because it isn't a preferences for that Background tab, but for
the image selected.

Why the duality of the s in the "Images(s)"? Or is that a typo?

Well I was thinking that that would help people discover that they can
add or remove multiple images at a time.

I do *not* want to be doing the math involved with that. :) I think we
can make some safe assumptions based on image size, aspect ratio, and
the alpha channel, whether or not it's a tiled image.

Hmm, well we should only include crazyness like that if we can be sure
it will work. The worst thing about MS software is the crazy second
guessing it does.

I'll clean some things up, and post another mockup.

Look forward to seeing it

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student