Re: nautilus open .mod

On date Friday 2007-09-28 11:11:56 -0700, Mark Hull-Richter gnomed:
[...]
> I've also noticed that sometimes nautilus will show a thumbnail of a
> file and sometimes not, depending on the file, even though they are
> the same type.  E.g., in my jpg directory, some of the thumbnails show
> and some are the generic icon for unopened files, some are the generic
> icon for jpgs.  I suspect that this may be related, but I'm not sure.

No, I think this is an unrelated problem, this could depend on the
size of the J-peg files, nautilus creates a thumbnail preview for the
file only if the size is less or equal to a predefined size.

Check from gconf-editor:
/apps/nautilus/preferences/thumbnail_limit

(this with gnome 2.18).

Regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini