nautilus open .mod

System: Fedora 7 x86, Gnome 2.18.3.

Please let me know if this Q is more suited for a fedora list.

when opening the attached ASCII-file, prod.mod, nautilus complains:
---
The filename "prod.mod" indicates that this file is of type "Amiga SoundTracker audio". The contents of the file indicate that the file is of type "plain text document". If you open this file, the file might present a security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received the file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the correct extension for "plain text document", then open the file normally. Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific application for the file.
---

Even if I use Properties, Open with, and selects a text editor as default it still won't open if I double click it.

Any ideas?

Regards
Bjørge